Aluminum access hatches provide openings to access equipment in underground structures or below/between floors in a building.
Aluminum hatches are designed for permanent installation in maintenance holes, reservoirs, pumping stations, water and wastewater plants, storm water management facilities, underground chambers and vaults. Access hatches allow personnel access to underground infrastructure and equipment as well as providing above ground openings for inspection.
Our access hatch models include drainable and non-drainable, bolt down, gas-tight, and special application.
Access hatches are:
- Suitable for new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install and use
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel types 304 and 316 (depending on model)
- Variety of installation types, cast in, bolt down, bolt in
- Variety of shapes and sizes, square and rectangular, circular and semi-circular (depending on model)
- Variety of loadings: light and heavy pedestrian from 7.2 kPa, to occasional traffic loads Canadian Highway Bridge Code compliant CL-625 and CL-800 (depending on model)
- Sizes ranging from 300mm square to 3.6M and beyond, Sizes shown are just examples contact us directly and inquire about the size you require
- Single door, double door and multi-door configurations available
- Standard designs to suit many applications
- Specialty design and manufacture to suit your specific requirements
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2