Martech Product Return Policy
Which category does your product return fit under?
Standard Return for Credit
Products eligible for return:
- New-in-box, unused products purchased directly by you from Martech.
- All product returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
- All original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product must be returned.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Martech
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Martech cannot accept returns on used or discontinued product.
- The customer assumes all shipping costs associated with the return.
- A standard restocking fee of 25% will apply.
* Returning non-stock and special order products
* Non-stock and special order products may be returned for credit within 30 days of purchase if the manufacturer agrees to accept the return. If your product was a non-stock or special order item, an additional manufacturer restocking fee may apply.
Defective/Damaged Product Return Policy
Martech and our Manufacturers stand behind the products we represent. If a product defect is the result of a manufacturing production and packaging process, a full credit or replacement will be issued.
What is defective product?
- All products that are faulty or require service within 30 days of invoice date are considered defective or dead out of box product.
- All claims for a defective product must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Defects due to improper use and application are the responsibility of the customer.
- Any replacements shipped to the customer will be invoiced for and credited upon the return of the defective product.
- Upon testing the returned product, the replacement product will be shipped to the customer at Martech’s expense.
- Martech will ship replacement units in advance of defective units being returned if a request for advance replacement is accompanied by a new customer purchase order or cash payment.
- Once the defective product has been received at Martech, you will be credited in full for the cost of the replacement unit.
- Should product testing results prove improper use and/or improper installation by the customer, the product will be repaired under warranty, returned to the customer and no credit will be issued.
- Advance replacement products cannot be returned if they are opened and used.
Warranty & Non-Warranty repairs
What products are eligible for warranty repairs?
- Any product that requires service or replacement and is past the 30 day defective policy period.
- Warranty terms vary by product and manufacturer. Your owners manual and/or the manufacturer product web page will list specific warranty provisions.
- All warranty or non-warranty repairs are to be handled on a case by case basis by Martech’s customer service representatives. Please fill out a claim form and you will receive confirmation of your request within 24 hours.
- Products sent for repair are returned to the customer once repairs are complete.
Shipping Damages & Discrepancies
- All wrong shipped or short shipped product issues will be resolved immediately. Replacements will ship within 24 hours of notice (depending on stock availability).
- If there is damage due to shipping it is the responsibility of the account holder to follow-up with their carrier for all claims.
- All claims against Martech’s carrier accounts must be made within 30 days. All damages must be listed on the delivery bill of lading.
RETURN A PRODUCT TO MARTECH
- Complete the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Print completed form and include it with the product you are returning to Martech.
- Ship your return to Martech’s Edmonton warehouse.
- A customer service agent will contact you in regards to the status of your return.