Trenchless culvert relining: alternative to digging, replacing or sliplining old culvert pipes
I have discovered that most of Saskatchewan’s rural municipalities have at least one culvert that’s too expensive to dig up and replace. These culvert pipes are:
- Too deep under the road,
- Hard to access,
- Too big,
- Too long or
- Under a road where the traffic is too high to dig up the roadway and replace the line.
Look at this culvert: 30 feet of soil above the pipe. Digging this up and replacing it would take weeks and tens of thousands of dollars.
CENTRI-PIPE: PROVEN PIPE RELINING – trenchless alternative to culvert replacement and pipe sliplining
Culverts that were constructed during the 1980s are deteriorating and most are scheduled for replacement. Martech and AP/M Centri-Pipe want to introduce you to a proven culvert relining process that will save money and time for your department.
Centri-Pipe pipe relining has major benefits for small municipalities:
- Centri-Pipe is a trenchless solution – DO NOT dig up your roadway
- Reline your culvert pipe in a fast 1 to 3 day process
- The new lining gives full structural support
- Adds at least 40 years to your culvert’s service life (engineer says 70-100 years)
- Works with culverts 30″ to 120″ pipe diameter
- Almost zero loss of water flow rate after relining
- Environmentally friendly, no toxins in the mix
- Reline culverts all year round without stopping for winter